Hylomar Ford Ecoboost 400 Ticket GiveAway Official Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR REGULATION. ENTRANT MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
1. SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION: TheHylomar Ford Ecoboost 400 Ticket GiveAway (the “Sweepstakes”) entry period begins on Tuesday, November 17, 2015 at 11:15 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and ends on or before Friday, November 20, 2015 at 5:00PM Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) (the “Entry Period”). At the conclusion of the Entry Period as decided by the administrator, the Grand Prize winning entry will be announced. Entry in the Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Hylomar (the “Sponsor”), and/or FANDEZVOUS MEDIA GROUP, LLC Fort Lauderdale, FL (the “Administrator”) whose decisions shall be final, legally binding in all respects and not subject to further review in any forum.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, except where prohibited by law, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry (the “Entrant”). By participating, you hereby release Hylomar and all of his affiliated entities and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, attorneys, successors and assigns from any and all claims relating to your sweepstakes entry. Hylomar and each of its companies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and each of their immediate family members and/or people living in the same household are not eligible to participate. All eligibility is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. All entries submitted are the property of the Sponsor. The Sponsor’s database clock will be the timekeeper for this Contest. This Sweepstakes shall be void where prohibited by law.
Sponsor reserves the right to require a potential prizewinner to submit to a confidential background check to confirm eligibility and help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity for the Contest will not bring the Sweepstakes or the Sponsor into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Contest as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Using your enabled wireless device, tablet or personal computer to access your authorized account associated on Facebook, Participant must leave a comment on the “Hylomar Works” Facebook page Sweepstakes post found here: to be eligible to win. Upon posting your comment, your Submission will automatically be entered. You may comment as often as you like. The last comment directly above the Hylomar “STOP” comment (which will be posted at a random time), as observed by the Sweepstakes Administrator will be LIKED by the Hylomar Works page & will win 2 tickets to the Ford Ecoboost 400 at the Homestead-Miami Speedway on Sunday November 22, 2017. No travel, or any other accommodations are awarded with the tickets.
Entry Notes: All entries are subject to verification and approval by the Sponsor. Entries that do not comply with the Official Rules herein may be disqualified. Any attempted form of entry other than as described herein is void. Sponsor will determine in his sole discretion, what constitutes a valid entry. All comments, images, or materials submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud or technical failures impair the integrity of the Sweepstakes as determined by the Sponsor, in his sole discretion, and to award the prizes based on eligible entries received prior to the cancellation.
If you opt to access Facebook via your wireless mobile device (only available via participating wireless carriers), data rates may apply for each message sent or received from your handset according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges as well as charges for wireless Internet access) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers’ rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your phone’s capabilities for specific instructions. Sponsor is not responsible for any charges.
No comment shall not violate the rights of any other party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights or rights of privacy/publicity. Participant’s comments must NOT contain:
(a) advertising or commercial content for any party other than Hylomar or the participating media or promotional partners of the promotion, if any;
(b) content that endorses/promotes illegal or harmful activity;
(c) violent, profane, vulgar, obscene, defamatory or otherwise objectionable material;(d) adult material;
(e) Use of any automated technology or system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification
Hylomar reserves the right to disqualify any comment that violates these prohibitions, or that Hylomar deems inappropriate for any reason, in Hylomar ’s sole discretion. Hylomar also reserves the right to delete, blur, mute or otherwise remove or replace any inappropriate or prohibited content from a submission without disqualifying the entry where, in Hylomar’s determination, such change does not materially alter the submission and the entrant has otherwise attempted in good faith to comply with these Official Rules.
By submitting a comment, participants grant Hylomar and/or the participating partners of the promotion, if any; a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free license to transform, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, transmit, publish, broadcast, perform, display, or otherwise use the comment, with or without modifications, in any form or medium whether now existing or later developed.
Entry Notes: Entries made on another’s behalf by any individuals or other entities, including but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes. Tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entries deemed by Sponsor, in his sole discretion, to have been submitted in this manner will be void. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. By entering, all participants and/or entrants release the Sponsor, Judges and Administrator and their parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities including, but not limited to, Hylomar, and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, attorneys, successors and assigns from and against all claims and damages arising out of or in connection with each Entrant’s participation and/or entry in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her receipt or use of the prize awarded in this Sweepstakes.
Sponsor is not responsible for problems downloading or uploading any sweepstakes-related information to or from the web site or for any other technical malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failures, phone lines, failure of any electronic mail entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, traffic, congestion on the internet or the web site, or any other technical problems related to web site entries including telecommunication miscommunication or failure, and failed, lost, delayed, incomplete, garbled or misdirected communications which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in this Sweepstakes.
4. PRIZES: Only the prizes listed below will be awarded in this Sweepstakes.
(1) Grand Prize: Tickets for two (2) to Ford Ecoboost 400 at the Homestead-Miami Speedway on Sunday November 22, 2017. No travel, or any other accommodations are awarded with the tickets. Approximate retail value of each of the prize packages is $500.00. Any difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value of prize will not be awarded. Resale of tickets is prohibited.
Prizes are provided on an “as is” basis, without any warranty of any kind. Prize is non-transferable. Prize may not be redeemed for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize (or portion thereof) of equal or greater value if the advertised Prize (or portion thereof) becomes unavailable.
Each Prize winner is responsible for any and all applicable fees, service charges, surcharges or passenger facility charges, all insurance, federal, state, and local taxes, if any, gratuities, meals, incidental charges and any other unspecified expenses associated with acceptance or use of the Prize.
No substitution or transfer of Prizes is permitted. If the Prize or the Prize notification is returned as undeliverable or any non-compliance with the Official Rules or failure to respond within the applicable time period, it will result in forfeiture of the Prize and an alternate prize winner will be randomly selected from all remaining eligible entries received.
Prize will be awarded only if the prize winner fully complies with these Official Rules. Sponsor or Sponsor’s representative reserves the right to remove or to deny portions of the prize package to winner and/or guest who engages in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person with no further compensation.
For all prizes: Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. There will be only one prize per winner. Lost or stolen prizes will not be replaced. Prize does not include any other item or expense not specifically described in these Official Rules, and any such additional expenses are the sole responsibility of winner. Prizes may not be transferred or assigned. Only listed prizes will be awarded and no other prizing or substitutions will be made except at the sole discretion of Administrator. Winners agree to accept the prize “as is”, and entrants hereby acknowledge that Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize, including express warranties (if any) provided exclusively by a prize supplier that are sent along with the prize. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to Administrator and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. Each winner must provide Administrator with a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. A Form 1099 will be issued to the winner for value of prize $600 or more.
5. NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS: Conduct of the Sweepstakes is under the supervision of the Sponsor and the Administrator. Winner will be announced on the “Hylomar Works” Facebook page Sweepstakes post found here. Winners will be announced as soon as the “STOP” comment is posted. Due to Facebook’s messaging policy. The winner MUST send the first message to claim the prize. In order to collect the prize, Winners must provide name, address, phone number, date of birth and Email address VIA Facebook Message to the “Hylomar” Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/hylomarworks in order to collect prize(s). The “Hylomar” Facebook page will NOT message the Winner. Once the winner’s are confirmed, the Administrator will arrange for the delivery of the prize. Please be advised that legal identification is required for winners to be given the prize.
6. PUBLICITY RELEASE/ASSIGNMENT OF RIGHTS: Acceptance of any prize constitutes prize winner’s permission for the Promotion Entities to use prize winner’s entry materials, name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and complete address (collectively, the “Attributes”), for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, without further compensation or authorization, (except where prohibited by law), and releases the Promotion Entities from all claims arising out of the use of such Attributes. Submission of an entry grants the Sponsor and its agents the right to record, copy, publish, use, edit, exhibit, distribute, perform, merchandise, license, sublicense, adapt and/or modify such entry in any way, in any and all media, without limitation and without any compensation to the entrant. Submission of an entry further constitutes the entrant’s consent to irrevocably assign and transfer to Sponsor any and all rights, title and interest in the entry, including, without limitation, all copyrights.
7. DISQUALIFICATION: Sponsor reserves the right in his sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to disparage, annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. No incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Neither Sponsor, Judge, Administrator, the Promotion Entities nor any of their respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated entities or any of their respective shareholders, officers, officers, directors, employees, agents, attorneys, successors and assigns (the “Released Parties”) shall be held responsible for, and Entrant hereby releases the Released Parties from any claims arising from or in any way relating to: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (iv) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (v) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, hardware or software, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes (vi) use of any prize and (vii) the judging process including the outcome of the Sweepstakes.
9. DISQUALIFICATION/FORCE MAJEURE: In the event an insufficient number of eligible entries are received and/or Sponsor is prevented from awarding the prize or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond his control, including but not limited to, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis (e.g. SARS), order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Contest. If the Contest is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) judge all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event, giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such judging shall be each Entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Only the type and quantity of prize described in these Official Rules will be awarded.
10. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited by law, Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of the State of Florida in Broward County; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
11. ARBITRATION PROVISION: By participating in this Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees that any and all disputes the entrant may have with, or claims Entrant may have against, the Promotion Entities relating to, arising out of or connected in any way with (i) the Sweepstakes, (ii) the awarding or redemption of any prize, and/or (iii) the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved individually and exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by the National Arbitration Forum (the “Forum”) and conducted before a sole arbitrator pursuant to the Code of Procedure established by the Forum. The arbitration shall be held at a location in Broward County, Florida or at such other location as may be agreed by Sponsor. The arbitrator’s decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the applicable participant may have entered into in connection with the Sweepstakes. There shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis; arbitration can decide only the participant’s and/or Sponsor’s individual claims and the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated. The arbitrator shall not have the power to award punitive damages against the participant or Sponsor. For more information on the Forum and/or the Forum’s Code of Procedure, please visit their website at www.arb-forum.com. If any part of this Arbitration Provision is deemed to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the balance of this Arbitration Provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
12. WINNERS LIST: To obtain the names of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Hylomar Ford Ecoboost 400 Ticket GiveAway, c/o Fandezvous Media Group 2805 E. Oakland Park Blvd. Box 395, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306. All such requests must be received by December 31, 2015.
NOTICE OF NO ENDORSEMENT: This Contest is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter, Facebook, Vine, Ford, Homestead-Miami Speedway, NASCAR, or Instagram or any other social network.
The Sweepstakes and all accompanying materials are © 2015 Fandezvous Media LLC