ORDER BEFORE TIME RUNS OUT!!
KISS COUNTRY CHILI COOKOFF COMMEMORATIVE T-SHIRT
The KISS Country Chili Cookoff is here! The festival features Little Big Town, Maddie and Tae, Jake Owen, Chris Young, and Dan & Shay.
This is a rain-or-shine event, meaning no refunds will be available. Also, no cans, coolers, bottles, video cameras, flags/flagpoles, weapons, umbrellas, backpacks, or pets allowed. Food and refreshments will be available for purchase.
Here are some frequently asked questions about the event:
- When is the 99.9 Kiss Country Chili Cook Off? The event is on Sunday, January 31, 2016.
- Where is the 99.9 Kiss Country Chili Cook Off? CB Smith Park, 900 N. Flamingo Road in Pembroke Pines.
- What time does the festival start? Concert gates will open at 8:30 a.m. The first act will take the stage at 10 a.m.
- Does everyone need a ticket to enter the festival? Yes. Every person will need a ticket regardless of age.
- Where can I park? Parking will be available within C.B. Smith Park. Every car needs a parking pass and everyone in the car needs a ticket to the concert. If you do not have a ticket to the event, you will not be able to access the park.
- How much does parking cost? Parking is $10.
- Will there be ADA parking available? Yes. Handicapped parking will be available on Johnson Street with an official handicapped parking decal.
- When do the parking gates open? Parking gates on Pines Blvd will open at 2:00 a.m. Parking gates on Taft Street will open at 6:00 a.m.
- What items are prohibited? NO cans, coolers, bottles, video cameras, flags or flag poles, weapons, umbrellas, backpacks or pets allowed.
- Can I purchase food and drinks at the festival? Yes, food and refreshments will be available for purchase.